Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This Week Lesson.....

This week we begin with a new chapter.I'm not so sure if Chapter 1 is finished, probably Pn. Badariah ask us to read by ourselevs. Like always, in class there always some question going to be asked by Pn. Badariah. And like always, only few students manage to answer it. Well, I hope I am brave enough to answer any questions given. But to be honest, Pn. Badariah wants the real 'meaning' of a word. That's quite hard to explain. For example. there was a time when she asked about the meaning of 'error'. I think that most of the students understand the word but it's hard to explain it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to our next class. Oh yes, Pn. Badariah has give us some assignment to do and all group has to present it this Monday. Good luck to all!!!!

No comments: